Architect O'Connor - Nathan Gibson Judd Architect
At Nathan Gibson Judd Architect, Architect O'Connor we have been providing award winning architect services for over 25 years. With our extensive experience our architects are regarded as some of the leading architects within the O'Connor area. If you are looking to improve your existing home, build a new home or create a holiday paradise, our architects are here to help.
Architects with Imagination and Passion…
All of our architectural masterpieces designed by Nathan Gibson Judd Architect, Architect O'Connor are of an exceptional standard. We are known for thinking outside of the square with our unique yet functional architectural designs created by Nathan Gibson Judd Architects, Architects O'Connor.
Nathan Gibson Judd Architect – Architects O'Connor Awards:
- Malcolm Moir & Heather Sutherland award for residential architecture, awarded to Broulee Shack, Australian Institute Architects, 2010.
- Emerging Architect Prize, Australian Institute of Architects, 2010
- HIA Finalist, Residential Building Designer of the Year Award, 2010
- ACT Region Commendation, Australian Institute of Architects, Residential Architecture-Houses, Butterfly House, 2009
- RAIA/HIA Commendation, Affordable Housing Competition, Butterfly House, 2008
- New Push Exhibition, Architecture Week 2008
Why Choose Nathan Gibson Judd Architect – Architects O'Connor:
Being a locally owned and operated architecture business servicing O'Connor and the surrounding suburbs we understand the needs of our clients. We understand that all of our O'Connor clients are looking to maximise space while decreasing running cost. Our architects aim to create a sense of space while ensuring your home contains the design specifications you require for your O'Connor property.
For more information about Gibson Judd Architects, Architects O'Connor please contact our architects to arrange a consultation today.